Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#476 2014-05-17 19:24:43

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Re: Fallout Equestria: Pear Tree Junction

"So anypony got a question?" The stranger asked.

"Yeah," Falling yawned and lifted a wing up, "how does a pony get all this stuff over night? It seems to suggest a pony of extreme means who could perhaps use someponies or things other than a random band of 'adventurers' from the local tavern. Now we can be discreet, but we also would like to know who we're dealing with here."

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#477 2014-05-18 18:30:16

Fire Blossom

A mare in the shadows watches Falling. Just a bit curious, and sizing the Pegasus up. "Hmm...pretty"

TwitterPonies:Fire Blossom, Silver Note
thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#478 2014-05-25 12:33:19

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

"You're dealing with a pony who has been in the wastes far too long, and has learned where he can and cannot go. Besides these things aren't the rarest of the rare." The Stranger responed.

"Now as for where you'll be headed best you head southeast, you should run into the rail line after about a day, and somewhere along the line there should be a settlement called Oasis. I suggest you all get moving soon, do as much traveling as you can during the day and keep watch at night."

I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

#479 2014-05-25 22:37:42

ZSabotage
#Urbana2012

Bolt eyed the materials presented to them, still working his groginess off. He briefly regretting not snatching a rad suit or hijacking power armour from his Regiment before he left; when a thought struck him. "There's no radiation at the trainyard, what's all this for?" he said mildly.

69hGW3D.png

#480 2014-05-26 08:58:12

Naki
Sup.

Storm trudged downstairs and into the clearing where all the stuff was, with a bad case of bed hair and eye crud. She really wasn't good at this whole "waking up in the morning" thing. She was also really bad at taking loss, so she was still playing over her fight from last night in her head. She grumbled and attempted some kind of response to Bolts comment and it probably came up almost indecipherable.

"we ar in th wastelanz ya dolt. Thurs radation everwhr." Was her indecipherable gook.

#481 2014-05-26 22:39:29

Fire Blossom

Encrypt takes mental notes of what the stranger spoke. She wanted to remember were the pale pegasus might be heading before she takes a snooze.
The day hasn't been swell to the mare, and she just wanted to keep tabs on her next possible target.

TwitterPonies:Fire Blossom, Silver Note
thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#482 2014-05-28 16:59:12

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

"You're dealing with a pony who has been in the wastes far too long, and has learned where he can and cannot go. Besides these things aren't the rarest of the rare." The Stranger responed.

'Hmmm...', Falling Thought, 'obviously he well suited for whatever dangers the wastes could throw at him with all the armor and supplies... ergo the issue is probably he does not wish to be recognized... probably also the reason for the masked appearance... a number of canadates breezed through Fallings mind ranging from one of the Princesses who somehow survived to some sort of evil radioactive cyborg Rainbow Dash... Hey it could happen - ponies with implants led extremely long lives and there had been continued rumors about her survival and with the tech at her command... Maybe a question to assuage her fears'

"Now as for where you'll be headed best you head southeast, you should run into the rail line after about a day, and somewhere along the line there should be a settlement called Oasis. I suggest you all get moving soon, do as much traveling as you can during the day and keep watch at night."

"Southeast...," Falling replied with a lie to see if there was a response, "That's towards the mountain the Pegasus council first detected Rainbow Dash hiding on and sent Gilda there..."

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#483 2014-06-02 16:13:02

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

The stranger nodded in agreement with Rapid Storm's sentiment.

Southeast...," Falling replied "That's towards the mountain the Pegasus council first detected Rainbow Dash hiding on and sent Gilda there..."

The stranger paused and looked at the small Pegasus for a brief moment before responding.

"You pegasi would know better then me. All I know is that there are mountains down south of the tracks.

Last edited by Lilac_Iris (2014-06-02 16:23:27)

Normal is boring.

#484 2014-06-04 17:17:59

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

"Indeed...", Falling said as she arched an eyebrow, "Well have any tips for us before we head off to do the thing at the place?"

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#485 2014-06-04 17:39:25

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

"Box 275, car 88, best advice is to stay near a rad tag and keeps your eyes open. Last thing you want is to be eaten by ghoul or become one."

Last edited by Lilac_Iris (2014-06-04 17:40:01)

Normal is boring.

#486 2014-07-04 21:37:13

Sabuus
Wielder of the Falchion

"Okay, then let's get going. The faster we complete this; the less radiation we'll have to be exposed to," Sabuus replied looking out towards the wasteland.

Just be calm and think on the bright side!

#487 2014-09-10 21:16:10

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

"Aye, we should get going...", Falling said.

((Bump))

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB