Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-06-17 19:46:10

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

Your other favorite cartoons

I as a child watched a lot of cartoons, my mother and I pretty much bonded over The Uncanny X-men, Spiderman, and Batman TAS. Now that I've gotten older I can say I still deeply enjoy these cartoons, but I also get the humor of some of the other older cartoons as well. I loved Animaniacs as a child for the slap stick, now I enjoy it even more cause I get all the references. This also goes for Freakazoid, HUGBEES!

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#2 2012-06-17 19:56:37

Dragonsblood
Best Fence

Re: Your other favorite cartoons

I don't know what the text limit is on this forum, but I'm sure I might hit it by the time I was done naming all the cartoons I loved for that past 32 years.

#3 2012-06-17 19:56:47

Csquared08
Sing my song and become nothing.

Digimon, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Batman TAS, Xiaolin Showdown, Jackie Chan Adventures, Beast Wars. I'm probably missing a few, but the days of Kids WB were the best.

"If all I care about in life is the imprints I make in this world, then the most I'll ever leave is a grave." - Lyra, Background Pony
Flutterlicious_Banner_Csquared08_Gift.png

#4 2012-06-17 20:23:21

Raelcun
Uninspired

Freakazoid, Animaniacs, Rocko's Modern Life, DOUG, Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls (duh), Batman TAS, Batman Beyond, Original Toonami (Moltar is best mascot), Spongebob, Pokemon, X-Men, Spiderman, KABLAM!, AAAH Real Monsters, Hey Arnold!, Action League Now! (worth mentioning on its own cuz yeah), Looney Toons, Pinky and The Brain, Teen Titans, Tom and Jerry, Tiny Toons, Codename: Kids Next Door, Space Ghost Coast to Coast (yeah!), Sailor Moon (You got a problem? You wanna fight about it?), Zoids, Dragonball, Dragonball Z (Yeah for having no taste!), JOHNNY QUEST! Thundercats, Voltron, Robotech, Superfriends, Reboot, Ronin Warriors, Gundam Wing, Gundam 8th Mobile Suit Team, Tenchi Muyo!, Outlaw Star, Big O, G Gundam (lol os bad), DARKWING DUCK, Rescue Rangers.

Uhh there's more but I"m tapped out for now. I watched A LOT of cartoons.

Last edited by Raelcun (2012-06-17 20:33:44)

#5 2012-06-17 20:37:39

Star ★
Pony
Starshine Trotter

Dragonsblood wrote:

I don't know what the text limit is on this forum, but I'm sure I might hit it by the time I was done naming all the cartoons I loved for that past 32 years.

It's a megabyte. I could increase it if you want! big_smile

#6 2012-06-17 20:57:38

Fire Blossom

eh, got to many to even name off, but MLP is my current most fav

TwitterPonies:Fire Blossom, Silver Note
thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#7 2012-06-17 23:43:05

Griffin2x
MvM FTW

I'm with dragonsblood.  I'm a child of the 80's so there's a ton of old cartoons that I watched and loved. Hell I prob can't even remember half of em.

Why is it anyone lives in Ponyville? its seems to be a disaster magnet, its a half an hours from a forest of nasties, 2 hours from a place called ghastly gorge which has such a lovely name, and less than a days run from the very gates of hell.  Property values must suuuuuck.

#8 2012-06-18 02:43:58

Mkanke
Peanut Buckering ALL the things!
Mkanke Trotter

I watched so many its not even funny so Im just going to name the ones besides FiM that I watch now.

Regular Show
Adventure Time

Annnnnnnd... well that's it that I watch on a regular basis right now because I haven't gotten a chance to check out some other things yet due to time restrictions : p

yZVDO6p.gifD4LwTWC.gifulgdssl.gifLi4qREa.gifUyOaK2h.gif

#9 2012-06-18 03:44:56

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

As a child:
Garfield & Friends (mostly the awesome specials), G.I. Joe (original), Transformers (G1), Alvin and the Chipmunks, Bonkers, Beetlejuice, Bobby's World, Dinoriders, Gummi Bears, Tiny Toon Adventures, Animaniacs, TaleSpin, Ducktales, Darkwing Duck, Batman TAS, Gargoyles, Pinky and the Brain, The Tick, Histeria!, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, Where on Earth is Carmen San Diego, Back to the Future, and probably a few more I'm not remembering.

Last edited by Arcane Flame (2012-06-18 03:45:12)

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#10 2012-06-19 17:08:06

Strat
Unavailable at this time

For me, Nicktoons was bread and butter for me. Rugrats, Rockos modern life, Hey Arnold, Doug, Ahhh Real Monsters, Angry Beavers, Invader Zim, and a bunch of others I cant think of at the top of my head. I watch a few of them nowadays but nothing compares to the mid-90's style to me.

#11 2012-06-20 06:51:26

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Also I love ABC for showing this one Saturday Morning:

'The Adventures of Mark Twain' of was freaking awesome and extremely dark at parts. It was probably made more for adults than kids as it's a tribute to all of Samuel Clemens works and life and explores both his lighthearted and dark depressed sides. In the end it's revealed that this is all an allegory about Clemens' mind as he is dying. The kids are all characters from his works and the airship is his body of work. He leaves it for the characters to explore the world and thus his works perpetuate his legacy. It was a freaking genius movie, go check it out!

Last edited by Arcane Flame (2012-06-20 06:53:30)

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#12 2012-06-21 22:15:22

Jillyjally
I Am An Excellent Host

I enjoyed The Maxx a lot.

Not exactly cartoon morning fare, but entertaining.

S u c k e r s.

#13 2012-06-22 17:48:37

surfwaxamerica
Four String

I pretty much watched anything when I was younger... most of which has already been listed.

I can pinpoint more things from around when I was 10 and on. Pokemon and Digimon were big for me, and so was X-Men: Evolution. American Dragon: Jake Long is probably my favorite cartoon ever. Adventure Time and Regular Show are pretty rad.

Ko7yR.gif

#14 2012-06-22 18:59:36

Jinzo
The veteran of many pretend wars

Well here it goes. Centurions, Beavis and Butt-head, Ren and Stimpy, Goof Troop, Darkwing Duck, Tale Spin, Simpsons up till 2003ish or so, South Park till around the same time, Yu-Gi-Oh!,Pokemon, Angry Beavers, Nickelodeon's Doug, Rocko's Modern Life, The Flintstones, The Jetsons, 2 Stupid Dogs. Theres prolly a lot more i can add to my list but meh.

sprocket_zpsecd406b8.png
"The world needs more Bronies" - John de Lancie
Twitter @JinzoDefiler

#15 2012-06-22 19:21:31

Csquared08
Sing my song and become nothing.

Static Shock!

"If all I care about in life is the imprints I make in this world, then the most I'll ever leave is a grave." - Lyra, Background Pony
Flutterlicious_Banner_Csquared08_Gift.png

#16 2012-06-22 19:56:34

Jillyjally
I Am An Excellent Host

surfwaxamerica wrote:

I pretty much watched anything when I was younger... most of which has already been listed.

I can pinpoint more things from around when I was 10 and on. Pokemon and Digimon were big for me, and so was X-Men: Evolution. American Dragon: Jake Long is probably my favorite cartoon ever. Adventure Time and Regular Show are pretty rad.

Ooo, I used to love sneaking in a viewing of Jake Long before anybody was home. What'd you think about the massive style change? And the fact that main character was a wannabe rapper?

S u c k e r s.

#17 2012-06-22 20:00:24

Brickule

Looney Toons, Teen Titans, and Star Trek the Animated Series, Buzz LightYear of Star Command.

That is all I can think of....

#18 2012-06-23 21:56:24

speedwagon

Jillyjally wrote:

I enjoyed The Maxx a lot.

Not exactly cartoon morning fare, but entertaining.

The Maxx and Aeon Flux were two of my favorite cartoons when I was a kid, along with Beavis & Butt-Head, obviously. I would say MTV used to be better, but even back then they were still pushing reality TV (The Real World was always complete garbage).

#19 2012-06-23 22:26:46

obcom
Hero

I have no idea how all of you guys can remember all of those cartoons, even though I watched a good chunk of them. I won't say which ones, because I'm already gonna forget. I have been watching Dan Vs. lately, and it's pretty dang funny.

#20 2012-06-26 12:12:25

Ziggomatic
ウボァ

i like those girly jap cartoons a whole lot

shop at bible mart

#21 2012-07-11 16:07:45

stoneypony
HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYA

I watched pokemon a lot.  I used to watch fairly odd parents quite a bit too...shit, i still watch both.  You know, anything i did watch as a kid i still watch today.  Powerpuff girls, Ed Edd n Eddy, scooby doo...loved it all then, and i love it all now.

edit: ANGRY BEAVERS.  IT WAS MY FAVORITE.

Last edited by stoneypony (2012-07-11 16:08:44)

#22 2012-07-11 17:08:03

razza
better than u

wtf i haven't posted in this yet.

pokeymans, fairly odd parents, spongebob, BUGGS FUCKIN BUNNY mother fuckers angry beavers, ren and stempy, FIGHTING FOODONS, xiaolin showdown. fuck man. so many shows. Ed Edd n Eddy. just fuck man. everything. so many shows

qkKhugh.png

#23 2012-07-11 17:57:33

DashAttack
Not REDACTED

I'd list specifics, but I'm pretty sure they've all been mentioned at least once.

#24 2014-10-28 02:16:50

bronti

x-men and spiderman cartoon was my favoriteeeee

#25 2014-10-28 08:40:34

Midimistro
One Person... One logo... Infinite possibilities

OOoooo This is going to be fun...
Well... In the order of Ages/ Years

2002 to 2009:
At my house: (before I had DirecTV)
-Cyber Chase
-Clifford (The Big Red Dog)
-Yu-Gi-Oh! (Original Series Run)
-Digimon Frontier
-Aurthur
-Recess
At my Grandparent's House: (they had Time Warner)
-Kim Possible
-Lilo and Stitch
-The Suite Life of Zach and Cody (although I wasn't much of a fan)
-Ben 10
-??? Some Cartoon Network Shows and Disney Shows that I can't remember (may post later if I do remember)

2010: (Once we got DirecTV)

2011:
-Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
-Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's

2012:
-Digimon Adventure
-Digimon Adventure 2
-Digimon Tamers
-Digimon Frontier
-Digimon Data Squad

2013:
-Yu-gi-Oh! Zexal
-Digimon Fusion (Subs)

2014:
-Yu-gi-Oh! Zexal II
-Digimon Fusion (Hunters; Subs)
-MLP:FIM (of course, why else would have I became a brony?)
-Sailor Moon (original DHX/Studio B Dub till Season 4)
-Inuyasha (really good marathon material, including the newest episodes)

I think that is it, but don't be surprised if I update this post later on...

My YouTube | My Soundcloud | My deviantArt | Skype Username: Midimistro
Request, commment, rate and subscribe!
tumblr_nelqkiTUgE1sdgqyuo1_500.png
If I don't get to you within 24 hours....I will get to you.... Eventually....

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB