Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-04-16 19:46:54

Star ★
Pony
Starshine Trotter

So I just watched Equestria Girls

and it was ... not bad. It wasn't omg fantastic or anything, and some of it felt rather forced, but overall, it was okay.

I could never quite get why people were hating on it so much before it even came out, and I still don't get why there were some people obsessing over it afterward.

*shrug*

#2 2014-04-16 20:26:46

Re: So I just watched Equestria Girls

Eh. I've ignored it mostly (except for when either side of the love it/hate it fandom has a screaming match about it). I haven't watched it from start to finish and I have NO desire to.
It's removable canon, and I despise humanized ponies. It defeats the whole purpose of calling it My Little Pony if there is no Pony.

#3 2014-04-16 20:56:25

Rekibrony
Luna Fan Club Member

I've seen it a couple of times now. I can't say I love it, but I definitely don't hate it. Sure, they're not ponies. But they have the same personalities that I've come to love. I'm not a hater of the humanized thing. Sure, I'm not the biggest fan of it. But it gives us more "ponies" none the less.

#4 2014-04-17 17:41:57

veshkali

I've seen it a few times, would have caught it in the theaters if they had played it around here. Pretty much just for the novelty of doing so.
I don't hate it, I don't LOVE it, but I do think its entertaining enough to kill an hour or so on.
Also, it makes great background fodder when I want to hear/kinda see something while I work on other stuff- but don't want to devote too many brain cells to it.

#5 2014-08-10 17:17:44

Bronyy1112

I think that this was overall a shitfest of a series I don't get generation 60 bronys !!

#6 2014-08-14 16:57:25

ZSabotage
#Urbana2012

Bronyy1112 wrote:

I think that this was overall a shitfest of a series I don't get generation 60 bronys !!

Huh?

69hGW3D.png

#7 2014-12-10 01:44:21

TheOtakuX
Sunset is mai waifu

I just wish they'd cancel the show and replace it with an Equestria Girls series.

theotakux.tumblr.com
Remember! I'm worse than Hitler.
tumblr_njxwbiiQJD1tfby16o1_1280.png

#8 2014-12-19 05:47:36

I Remember You

What, is the show going against your headcanon too much now?

By the way, remember that time you threw a massive tantrum and threatened to kill yourself because someone didn't make a big deal out of MLP canon? I sure do.

#9 2014-12-19 15:16:18

TheOtakuX
Sunset is mai waifu

I Remember You wrote:

What, is the show going against your headcanon too much now?

By the way, remember that time you threw a massive tantrum and threatened to kill yourself because someone didn't make a big deal out of MLP canon? I sure do.

I don't deal with 'headcanon'. And no, I remember having to deal with my depression and panic disorder while someone online harassed me and egged me on, though.

theotakux.tumblr.com
Remember! I'm worse than Hitler.
tumblr_njxwbiiQJD1tfby16o1_1280.png

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB