Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-01-15 23:13:49

Sarteck
Best Pony

MLP:CCG

I know we've got the topic about gaming at the Soldiery, but figured to make a general one.

yZ3KXBY.jpg

Columbus Area:
Monday @ 7:00 P.M. -- Maxine's Bargain Box [1026 Mount Vernon Road, Newark, OH 43055] -- Free Tournament (I think)
Thursday @ 6:00 P.M. -- The Soldiery [4256 North High Street, Columbus, OH 43214] -- Free Tournament
Saturday @ 6:30 P.M. -- The Card Academy [7623 E Main Street, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068] -- $5 Entry fee, but you get a booster pack for it, and will get prizes if ya win.

FB Group for Columbus area: clicky clicky

Feel free to post times/days of gaming in your area, and I'll edit them in (or you can get whatever Mod to do it).

I go to the Soldiery (and am consistently at the bottom rungs in the standings, heh heh) and just started going to the Card Academy.  On Card Academy nights, since it's one of my nights off, I'll also be up for gaming after the official CCG play ends.

I see you...
watching2.png

#2 2015-01-22 03:49:34

Sarteck
Best Pony

Re: MLP:CCG

After CCG this Saturday, I was thinking about hitting up the Waffle House for... more CCG.  Anyone up for it?

I see you...
watching2.png

#3 2015-01-23 04:27:20

Bigjoe
Average Joe

I made a purple (main) pink (side) deck...and it sucks lol. I need to tweak some things and it should be decent after that.

#4 2015-01-23 08:59:25

Sarteck
Best Pony

I generally play a Purple/Yellow, but I'm thinking about either changing it to a Purple/Pink or making a Blue/Pink since I was lucky enough to pull this:
cg191.jpg cg191b.jpg

I see you...
watching2.png

#5 2015-01-24 01:31:45

Sarteck
Best Pony

Sarteck wrote:

After CCG this Saturday, I was thinking about hitting up the Waffle House for... more CCG.  Anyone up for it?

The Awful Wawful is confirmed; I guess the guys we usually play cards with were already planning on it, heh.

You guys should show up.  We can have a pre-Ohayocon bullshit session.  And I can lose in CCG to ya.  (Just rebuilt my Purple/Yellow into Purple/Orange, and it REALLY needs some modification.)

I see you...
watching2.png

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB