Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-03-24 03:20:30

Jorganstan
Ruv roo rong time

God's Not Dead Movie

Ranking in 5th for tickets sold at Box Office. This movie just came out and is surprising many people. The story is about a college student who attends a philosophy class and the professor is a well known genius and claims that God is dead, or never existed. And one student tries to deny his claim by making a court style debate to fight for God's existance while the rest of the class must decide who's side is better. The athiest philosopher who is well educated in his field or a freshman believing in a "primitive superstition".

As a movie lover and a devout Christian. This is a good movie for any of the two sides. It is well written and has many subplots that work together in the very end. It has a great good/evil balance that make it hair raising at some points where sides are about to clash.  Even if you don't want to pay to see it. I at least ask  you to give it a shot at watching it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sXL6e7s5mg

#2 2014-03-24 11:19:52

thepine
...I'd like to be a tree.

Re: God's Not Dead Movie

Going next Friday smile

http://thepine.deviantart.com/
If Fluttershy falls in the woods does she make a sound?
153038_safe_rainbow_2_Bdash_applejack_photo_pony.png

#3 2015-03-07 05:28:18

TheOtakuX
Sunset is mai waifu

Other than being an insulting movie that makes flawed arguments, the professor isn't an atheist. He believes in a god, he just doesn't like the god he believes in.

theotakux.tumblr.com
Remember! I'm worse than Hitler.
tumblr_njxwbiiQJD1tfby16o1_1280.png

#4 2015-03-26 00:54:50

Midimistro
One Person... One logo... Infinite possibilities

My reaction to the movie:
eh... Whatever.

The plot was too predictable in my opinion.

However, I just saw an trailer for a new Moses movie called "Exodus: Kings and Gods". Looks way more accurate than the 10 Commandments version.

My YouTube | My Soundcloud | My deviantArt | Skype Username: Midimistro
Request, commment, rate and subscribe!
tumblr_nelqkiTUgE1sdgqyuo1_500.png
If I don't get to you within 24 hours....I will get to you.... Eventually....

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB