Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-08-17 19:39:10

It sure has been quite some time since I've been on here

I had gone astray from the fandom for a very long while. The last actual mlp:fim convention that I had gone to was Bronycon back in 2011 which was the last time I had actually connected with some cool people and met awesome artists/ musicians. Just recently I decided to head on back to Bronycon this year to see if there was still some of that "Magic" left. To my surprise there was. I saw my buddy TAPS as well as my artist friends Boiler3 and Aphex. It was so nice to see them again. Although I hadn't really talked to many people there the ones that I had were very nice. For me it is tough to even be able to go out and do things like that, what with being an introvert and dealing with some pretty heavy depression this was a good change. I even took the trip by myself which is an even bigger accomplishment. I would really like to meet up with others and just hang out, to change and to try and not do the same things day in and day out. With that being said I will not make the trip to Bronycon next year, but will instead hean on over to Trotcon for the first time ever. I hope to meet some awesome people and continue to keep that magic alive.

#2 2015-08-19 20:28:41

SidewaysV2
neutral side-fliping transdimensional pony

Re: It sure has been quite some time since I've been on here

hello and welcome, and also becomes some part of me demands i must say it friendship is magic, anyways glad you had a good time at bronycon and i will be going to trotcon as well i always fun there each year

giant mech battle is now reality, USA vs Japan. WE ARE GOING MECHA! *please someone make mecha ponies soon*

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB