Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-05-08 23:41:29

Strat
Unavailable at this time

Splatoon

Ya know... our good ol friend, Splatoon. Ya remember her yeah?

maxresdefault.jpg

After playing the beta testing, I can definitely confirm I will be getting it.

But what do yooooooooou think about this game?

#2 2015-05-09 20:47:31

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Re: Splatoon

Pretty much what I said on FB:

Arcane On PonyHoof wrote:

Well the Splatoon! demo was fun while it lasted... It took me a while but I got kind of decent at it but by the end after I figured out the best strategy was to go the Splatter Jr. and tag team with a Roller and do a Heavy/Doctor thing (and heck yeah leading a winning team with 1042p felt damn good).

Biggest problem with the game for me was the controls since the motion control bit with the Wii U gamepad tended to screw me over from time to time esp since look/aim was also on an analog stick and I tended to occasionally readjust my arm position for comfort which screwed up my aim/camera as result.

Also the Sunken Scrolls that give the world's lore should be interesting in the Single Player campaign given the stuff shown in the the Single Player Trailer:

u55RGPUl.jpg
tumblr_inline_neny41mc1J1sevufc.png

Ah a human skull, burning cities, and images of Bloopers & Octoroks...

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#3 2015-05-25 01:50:17

Luna_T_Nox
Dark Pegasus Lord

Alright if anyone in the Columbus area still needs to pre-order the game please pre-order at the GameStop in Graceland Shopping Center. I want there to be a midnight release.

Current Mood:
medium.png

#4 2015-05-27 22:38:04

TheKiddoMemester
God of Ruse

This game is for squiddos

My name is not important. What is important is what I’m going to do. I just fuckin’ hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its corpus. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It’s time for me to kill. And it’s time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

#5 2015-05-28 19:32:05

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#6 2015-09-28 20:57:57

I love this game! Does anypony else play?

ermah.jpg

#7 2015-09-28 21:04:03

Mkanke
Peanut Buckering ALL the things!
Mkanke Trotter

When I first got it I played almost obsessively but now I only play occasionally and when splatfests crop up because that beast known as work.

yZVDO6p.gifD4LwTWC.gifulgdssl.gifLi4qREa.gifUyOaK2h.gif

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB