Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#26 2012-11-15 01:17:31

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Re: For the Glory of The Crystal Empire!

lava wrote:

Did anyone else get the impression Celestia might have some obscure plans for Twilight? It seems like Luna and Celestia have some disagreement about whether they should move forward with said plans. What exactly is this "next level of studies" Celestia alluded to?

*Drops this here... and walks away.*

A5VYKeXCAAAaOWb.jpg+large.jpg

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#27 2012-11-15 01:46:32

Derpy Hooves
Derpy is Canon, Deal with it!

Arcane Flame wrote:
lava wrote:

Did anyone else get the impression Celestia might have some obscure plans for Twilight? It seems like Luna and Celestia have some disagreement about whether they should move forward with said plans. What exactly is this "next level of studies" Celestia alluded to?

*Drops this here... and walks away.*

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pBePNR5xLi0/U … +large.jpg

May Celestia have mercy on your soul!

I used to think Pinkie Pie was best Pony, but then I took a lightning bolt to the knee.

DerpyLightning.gifderpy.gif

#28 2012-11-20 19:43:53

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Open the DVD case and see this:

Crystal_Pegasi_600.png

There are Crystal Pegasi! (and oh yeah! That coloration works marvelously for a future RP character based on G1's Masquerade)

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#29 2012-11-20 20:41:58

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

This bugged me for a bit since the coloration of the stallion near Bonbon seemed familiar somehow... Then Watching the DVD it clicks because for some reason his hair seems more orange...

BonBon_and_Teddy_DVD.png

In MLP:Tales Teddy confesses to having a crush on Bonbon and asks her out to the school dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0Neqmk4 … be&t=9m59s

I'm putting this into the maybe (and even if not a funny coincidence) pile of older gen refs.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#30 2014-07-20 03:37:51

SRJD

Bigjoe wrote:

Overall, I really liked the premier. It had it's moments that I still remember clearly and the characters played their parts well. The only thing that sucked was the villain. I would've preferred it to be some sort of dark, mysterious, and UNKNOWN entity that is threatening to swallow the Crystal Empire.

I agree, but maybe they can do another episode with him like Luna and Discord.

#31 2016-03-01 14:56:52

tree

What if Lavan's only son, Lavan J.r, consisting of avenging his father(G1 Lavan) by conquering Equestria?

#32 2016-03-01 14:59:57

megami34

tree wrote:

What if Lavan's only son, Lavan J.r, consisting of avenging his father(G1 Lavan) by conquering Equestria?

He's got his future son.

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB