Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-11-12 23:26:25

Luna_T_Nox
Dark Pegasus Lord

RWBY

Okay I'm a big fan of Rooster Teeth, a long with being a Brony and animation geek.

So Their new animation project RWBY. Which by the way was created and animation headed by Monty Oum. Has just finished it's first season.

So I figure now would be a good time me to see who else on here had been watching it in the past 12 months since the first trailer was released.

"Go Team RWBY!"

Current Mood:
medium.png

#2 2013-11-13 03:06:49

calvinthedestroyer
Electronic Technician

Re: RWBY

RWBY? Is that some new form of Grif ball? (cocks shotgun)

#3 2013-11-13 04:11:23

Luna_T_Nox
Dark Pegasus Lord

Current Mood:
medium.png

#4 2013-11-13 10:06:26

razza
better than u

series be hella rad yo

qkKhugh.png

#5 2015-12-16 16:48:34

Blank Flank
Best Background Brony

RWBY getting supe-deep. Also, Yang confirmed for criminal.

I am Cody Snow, the Weeb in the North, Lord of House Zazas, Founder of the Dirty Roads, Keeper of Quotes, Seducer of Epsi, The Fallen Perfection, Master of Suicide, Builder of Pyramids, Thrower of Bois, He Who Boofs, Bane of Poose, Father of the Sect of Waha, Praiser of Adam Taurus #SquadGoalz

#6 2015-12-16 20:14:26

Silverbolt

RWBY rocks. Unfortunately the fight scenes aren't as good since Monty passed (RIP).

Check out my art. http://silverb0lt.deviantart.com/

34+63=MLP

"Anybody who doesn't have a bit of freak in them is a sad and boring person."

#7 2015-12-17 11:33:55

rpb3000
Seapony Tears and Provolone

I never expected to find spoilers for RWBY here of all places o_0
<- really needs to catch up

Wuzzit?

#8 2015-12-17 13:36:22

Blank Flank
Best Background Brony

At least it's only a minor one. At least I didn't tell you that Yang is Ruby's sister. #EntireSeriesRuined

I am Cody Snow, the Weeb in the North, Lord of House Zazas, Founder of the Dirty Roads, Keeper of Quotes, Seducer of Epsi, The Fallen Perfection, Master of Suicide, Builder of Pyramids, Thrower of Bois, He Who Boofs, Bane of Poose, Father of the Sect of Waha, Praiser of Adam Taurus #SquadGoalz

#9 2015-12-17 22:42:15

rpb3000
Seapony Tears and Provolone

mlfw1154_medium.png

Wuzzit?

#10 2015-12-18 10:19:14

Star ★
Pony
Starshine Trotter

jeez, at least use the spoiler tag

#11 2016-02-09 13:43:35

Blank Flank
Best Background Brony

And that, children, is why you go to school before venturing out into the world.

#12 2016-02-16 14:00:17

Blank Flank
Best Background Brony

How does one use the spoiler tag thing? I have something to say.

#14 2016-02-22 20:11:43

Silverbolt

Wow, it got grimdark FAST. Also some bad@$$ happenings.

Check out my art. http://silverb0lt.deviantart.com/

34+63=MLP

"Anybody who doesn't have a bit of freak in them is a sad and boring person."

#15 2017-06-10 16:42:49

Blank Flank
Best Background Brony

Don't care what that song says, Black Sun still better. Animal Abuse, too, but I'm biased for Adam

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB