Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-24 09:50:12

My Little Pony: The Movie

So I am a "undercover brony" and what I mean by that is no one knows I am a brony except other bronies and well I want to see the mlp movie when it first shows in theaters october 6th which is right around the corner and well I don't want to tell my parents I am a brony because they know how i guess I should say "weird" bronies can be but to jump to the point I need someone to go with me so I can say I am going to the movies with a "friend" not saying what movie but if they ask i will look for a certain movie title IDK but if anyone is from the ohio hamilton area that wants to see the movie also contact me at any of the following contacts (also i alread noted i could go to school and just find someone but I am scared to because I have a big reputation at school and people know im a brony down the drain goes my reputation)

-Tavicars

Contacts:
Kik: tavicars
Email: tavicars.21@gmail.com
Phone#(txt only): 513-907-3815

#2 2017-09-25 00:48:05

Ned45

Re: My Little Pony: The Movie

Just take it easy.

#3 2017-09-25 01:16:25

rpb3000
Seapony Tears and Provolone

Not exactly sure why you need to hide being a brony. Every fandom has bad seeds. Bronies at least have tossed way more cash toward useful charities than any other fandom that came before, and are still doing so. Haters gon' hate. Just be yourself.

Wuzzit?

#4 2017-09-25 21:21:37

Ned45 wrote:

Just take it easy.

Well I would but again it's just really weird I know most people just accept the fact but it's hard for me because i am just too idk I guess scared is a word to let anyone know and I just really want to see the movie when it comes out and I don't want spoilers from everyone else that has watched it ugh I'm either going to have to trick my parents into thinking I'm going to see another movie or I guess tell them hmm

#5 2017-09-25 21:28:18

rpb3000 wrote:

Not exactly sure why you need to hide being a brony. Every fandom has bad seeds. Bronies at least have tossed way more cash toward useful charities than any other fandom that came before, and are still doing so. Haters gon' hate. Just be yourself.

yes I agree with you but I can't accept that side of myself because it's either let people know and then I sacrifice everything such as my friends and everyone will look at me different and I don't want to give up my life because I really don't share this story but as a kid I was bullied because of my looks and well what I did was put up with all of there BS and well eventually I caught on to what is popular such as clothing and habits and I supposedly became "cool" and that took me 12 years to achieve that and being in highschool everyone is judged and I don't know if I could tell people what I do in my free time like they would find it weird because it doesn't fit me at all and I know I'm overreacting but the "what if's" are what scare me the most....

#6 2017-09-26 00:19:38

Ned45

Almost all parents would understand, think on the positive side.

#7 2017-09-26 22:50:38

Ned45 wrote:

Almost all parents would understand, think on the positive side.

It's not really my parents I'm more worried about my brothers my little brother is the only one who knows I'm a brony and he can barely keep his trap shut he is sort of a brony also though he knows all the characters just as well as I do but my older brother is who I'm worried about once he knows it will spread like a wild fire and I don't want people to know unless I can trust them

#8 2017-09-30 11:25:48

Star ★
Pony
Starshine Trotter

screw reputation, live for you

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB