Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-01-31 19:41:57

edinpony
Life is an adventure!

Peanut Bucker All The Things!

ITT: Pictures of things you have Peanut Buckered.

I'll start. This is the door to my dorm room currently:

t8CbD.jpg

#2 2012-01-31 21:07:24

Re: Peanut Bucker All The Things!

My Peanut Bucker pin is still sitting, in its little bag, on my desk, unloved. ;_; I don't know what to do with all these pins!

#3 2012-01-31 22:47:11

andapanda
FluxBB bbcode test

I've enjoy putting peanut bucker stickers randomly at places were I frequent. There are a couple around Dayton, Ohyacon, and one outside the mellow mushroom. Next time I go to yellow springs there will be a peanut bucker on every street corner.

you better shrek yo self before you dreck yo self

FluxBB bbcode test

#4 2012-01-31 23:03:56

DashAttack
Not REDACTED

I don't have anything yet, but I'm working on planning something to use as a recruitment method with her (I'm tired of being stuck in this hole with no bronies around me).

#5 2012-01-31 23:31:32

Star ★
Pony
Starshine Trotter

How much does it cost to rent out ad space on the buses there? Apparently it's crazy cheap here in Springfield.

.... We need to Peanut Bucker all the buses.

#6 2012-01-31 23:58:40

PEANUT BUCKER ALL THE SCAT. I fully support this.

#7 2012-02-01 00:02:33

Star ★
Pony
Starshine Trotter

LMAO

#8 2012-02-01 03:29:03

rpb3000
Seapony Tears and Provolone

FULLY PEANUT BUCKER THE SCAT!!!!!!!!   Why havn't we done this yet?       http://www.scatrideline.com/Scatadvertising.htm

Wuzzit?

#9 2012-02-01 05:26:53

SHIT. I MEAN SCAT. THAT'S SUPER CHEAP.

Let's do this. I gots a little money to contribute. If I saw Peanut Bucker on the side of a bus, I would SCAT my pants.

#10 2012-02-01 07:11:07

Octavia
ERMAHGERD MEWSICS!

TrippyGlitters wrote:

SHIT. I MEAN SCAT. THAT'S SUPER CHEAP.

Let's do this. I gots a little money to contribute. If I saw Peanut Bucker on the side of a bus, I would SCAT my pants.

I c wut u did thar....

Also, that red door sure looks familiar. lol

I've not Peanut Buckered anything myself yet. :x

Last edited by Octavia (2012-02-01 07:11:22)

1360034409219_zpscd99feba.gif

#11 2012-02-01 07:54:35

Mkanke
Peanut Buckering ALL the things!
Mkanke Trotter

Well I added mins to some of the cards to hand out and two of my sisters waer their pins I gave them around. She is on both my backpack and hoodie, and I plan to use her in various artsy ways in the future when I have time. On the whole SCAT thing, hell I'll toss 30 USD at that crap to make it happen, 30 at least, as that's just to epic not to fund! I wonder how much COTA advertising costs... I'll have to look that up later when I wake back up!

yZVDO6p.gifD4LwTWC.gifulgdssl.gifLi4qREa.gifUyOaK2h.gif

#12 2012-02-06 23:03:23

edinpony
Life is an adventure!

Since no one else is posting any pictures I'm just going to post more. My car has now been Peanut Buckered:

bqvcG.jpg

It's not really a good picture, but that's Peanut Bucker on a gray background with orange and brown lettering. Check it out the next time you see me!

Sticker courtesy of my workplace customizedgirl.com, which sells completely customizable bumper stickers with as much text and uploaded art as you want for only $6.00.

#13 2012-02-06 23:50:10

Star ★
Pony
Starshine Trotter

big_smile

#14 2012-03-12 23:39:40

Jorganstan

pins, interesting. and i noticed the bumper sticker on the honda. to where abouts could i get some of those

#15 2012-03-13 10:04:39

edinpony
Life is an adventure!

Jorganstan wrote:

pins, interesting. and i noticed the bumper sticker on the honda. to where abouts could i get some of those

I used the site I work at, customizedgirl.com. For only six dollars you can make a completely customized bumper sticker with as much text and uploaded art as you want. Here's a link.

I derped and don't have 20% cooler sticker design saved, but I have the Ohio Bronies one saved on my account, so you can get an exact copy of it here.

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB